Wednesday 18 May 2011

Feedback from Alice Birchmore

"I feel very lucky that I had such a great photographer to work with on my FMP. It was sometimes a little stressful but together we managed to create a great set of images.
I really love how Sara came up with different ways of lighting each character, and with various ways of dressing the set, using the props in the museum to her full advantage. 
We did most things together, such as deciding on which characters to create, selecting the models and agreeing on the looks for each character. I also found it really useful to be able to bounce my ideas off Sara and for her to give me honest feedback so I could amend my makeup designs.
The photography really brought out my make-up, and created the exact atmosphere and look I imagined for each character. 
Really happy that we did this as a team, couldn't have done it without her!"- Alice

No comments:

Post a Comment